Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm GeeKiNg OuT!

Day 30

Well, it's been a month and I've had my share of close encounters of losing it. But I am still determined. My friends are trying to make me break and/or make me suffer. It's been tough not being able to share my expressions for a month to pictures like these:



I like what I see. A girl using Apple products. That's sex appeal right there. I wish there were more girls surfing the Internet nude or listening to their iPods in their panties. The world would be in a better and more attractive place. That's why I found her on Macenstein's "Mac Chick of the Month" for May 2007. Wow, a month of watching these pictures and videos and I still survived. God, I need a girlfriend...

This is day 30 and I'm geeked out! SEE BELOW
HD-DVD DRM cracked: 09-F9-11-02-9D-74-E3-5B-D8-41-56-C5-63-56-88-C0

No comments: