Tuesday, May 15, 2007

OnE iS tHe LoNeLiEsT nUmBeR

Day 44 - May 15, 2007

Well my boy, I've lasted 44 days! I can almost see the light. I dream of girls prancing around half naked and fully naked. I see giant hills shaped of breasts and booty. I see girls sucking on bananas and see how much they can down. I walk a little further and I see girls in schoolgirl uniforms kissing each other and having fun. Girls on top of cars.


Business women stripping to their bare essentials. Over to my left, brunettes and blondes are wrestling and boxing each other to see who has the superior hair color. Celebrities are doing the aerobic striptease and covering their female assets with technological peripherals over to my right. Then, dead straight ahead, I reach to a goddess among goddesses. Alessandra Ambrosio.



The things I want to do to her...

This is day 44 and I have become delusional.

No comments: