Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SeX eXpLoSiOn eXpErT

Day 45 - May 16, 2007

Well, today marks the end of the bet. Mission accomplished. Bet completed. Unleash the rage that is within my pants. I've learned a lot through this experience. During this time, women became less of an object and I've become more appreciative of the female body. I've kept my word and went through 45 days of hell. I kind of felt like this everyday:

Sex was on my mind every single day throughout the 45 day period. I did say at the beginning it would take motivation, dedication, and every fiber of my being. Now at the end of it, I am a stronger person and I have the willpower to accomplish the near impossible. Today is a glorious day and who better to celebrate it with me than Jessica Alba and her new GQ photo spread.

She is the hottest woman on the face of the planet. She reminds me of the Borat quote: This C.J. was like no Kazakh woman I have ever seen. She had golden hair, teeth as white as pearls, and the asshole of a seven-year-old. For the first time in my lifes, I was in love. That's kind of like how I feel about Jessica Alba. Her face is so beautiful, her body is as petite as a ten-year-old. Heh heh. I would like to put pains in her assholes. To California! First, I have to make a pit stop...if you know what I mean.

This is day 45 and I AM RELIEVED!!!!