Saturday, April 28, 2007

HoTTiEs At HoLLiStEr

Day 27

A new mall opened up where I worked and one of the stores is Hollister Co.


Normally this doesn't concern me other than to buy clothes from there, but this time the people who work at Hollister bank with us. This is awesome. The employed hotties of Hollister come by the branch almost every day. Just today, three girls from Hollister came to the branch. Two of them were "very niice." Makes me want to have sexy-time in their "vazhïn." I'm just joking...................................................................................NOT! If any girls working at Hollister needs some help with banking, I can be reached at handsfree45@gmail.com. I can demonstrate my "deposits and withdrawals."

This is day 27 and Hollister only employs the hot ones. Good for me, bad for the bet.

No comments: