Monday, April 2, 2007

LeT tHe GaMeS bEgIn!

Day 1

Today is Apr 2, 2007 and it is 9:30 PM. My name is Will and this is my first episode. I started this video blog because of a bet I made recently. What bet you might ask? Well, my friend bet me that I couldn't go for 45 days without manhandling your piece, firming my rope, buttering the rod, swinging the bayonet, warming up your cheese-dog, etc, etc. You get the point. You might be wondering what do I get? Well, I get to work on my willpower, motivation, and finally the time to do other things besides "Hanging out with one's self." That and I get a free meal to Cheesecake Factory. Don't get me wrong. I can easily afford it but it is a chance to better myself. This will take motivation, dedication, and every fiber of my being to see this through.

This is day one and I'm hands free.

Oh by the way, I opened up an e-mail inbox for anything you might want to send me: questions or comments. The e-mail is handsfree45@gmail.com. Be sure to send me a love note.

No comments: