Sunday, April 15, 2007

I cAn'T rEaD sPaNiSh, BuT sHe'S hOw oLd?

Day 14

This came up on Digg.com the other day. It is a website (Soho.com.co) written in Spanish but I can nearly read it. It says something about the woman in the picture being fifty years old or something. At first glance, I thought it was just a twenty-something year old. Then, with closer inspection, I noticed imperfections in the skin around the face. Some (few) wrinkles and the face looks much older. Then skimmed over something about "cincuenta aƱos." *GASP* She doesn't look bad for her age. If more women were able to keep the look of a 25 year old, then there would be fewer women that are self-conscious about their age. Young boys on her block probably say, "Jeez, she's 50 years old?! Hell, I'd still tap that."

This is day 14 and I'm a day older.

No comments: