Thursday, April 5, 2007

SeX sElLs PrOdUcTs

Day 4

So I was watching TV and I noticed that sex does really sell. I must of watch 30 different commercials today and I've got to tell you, I dig the RGX girl. So I did a little research and I got to tell you, that Rachel Specter makes me regret taking the bet. Wow, the way she teases you in the commercials and that walk, oh man. I never appreciated commercials before. Not only am I noticing the Victoria's Secret commercials about the new weightless IPEX bra (which by the way looks great on Alessandra Ambrosio), but I'm noticing stuff like Old Navy ads and even Target ads. It's a simple thing to use sex appeal to sell products. I think Jerry Seinfeld said it best: "Women, they're so subtle, their little...everything they do is subtle...men are not subtle, we are obvious. Women know what men want, men know what men want, what do we want? We want women, that's it!...It's the only thing we know for sure, it really is: we want women. How do we get them? Oh, we don't know 'bout that, we don't know." Tonight, I'll be imagining Rachel Specter in an IPEX bra tonight. :(

By the way, I do have videos for these posts, just haven't gotten around to them yet.

This is day 4 and I'm hands free.

No comments: