Thursday, April 12, 2007

PhOtOsHoOt In ThE tOiLeT??

Day 11

As I was perusing the internet, I came across a model named Lisa Marie Scott. It appears she is in the bathroom taking some fantastic shots of herself. I'm not bias towards one type of girls, except for the half asians. This is the proof.

Now, after seeing her (photo) spread, I did a little digging. According to Wikipedia, Scott is a third Japanese, third Scottish, and third Swiss. It says here she was also in Playboy and Married...with Children. Yummy. So, why haven't I seen her before? I guess I don't do enough "research." Wikipedia also says that she was a professional ballerina. Flexible. I like that. Now, I wish I was one of the Wonder Twins and transform myself into that toilet.

This is day 11 and I'm hands free.

No comments: