Monday, April 16, 2007

ThE mALL iS a SeXuAL pLaCe

Day 15

I went to the mall yesterday and if it weren't for the kids, old people, and the men, it would seem like a brothel. I was walking and I must of seen so many hot chicks that I could blow a gasket. I passed by the Victoria's Secret store and saw my favorite Brazilian models, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.



I wanted to be like Borat and do it right then and there but I kept it in. I knew I couldn't ruin the bet, so I walked into the store. There were so many bras and panties. The only time I saw so many bras was at a party in Florida...uhh but that's another story for another time. Ah reminiscing is so convenient because I don't need the internet for my needs. Ah, I love the mall. Browsing is becoming my new favorite pastime.

At 45 days, our thoughts and prayers goes out to the families of lost loved ones and those who are affected by the Virginia Tech massacre. Much love.

This is day 15 and I'm hands free.

No comments: