Thursday, April 26, 2007

StRiPtEaSe iS tHe NeW wOrKoUt

Day 25

I was looking on the "Interweb" and saw that Carmen Electra had posed for the Russian FHM (Who knew?).


I can't read Russian so I'll pretend the captions say, "Fuck me. Someone fuck me. I am horny." For her age she still looks as sexy as ever. Man, I bet every woman wants to look that good at her age. These pictures made me dig up my collection of Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease. Ah, exercise never looked so good. But, I can't help and wonder if anyone gets fit from these workout DVDs. I don't care. I just want to know girls who know aerobic striptease. I can't decide on Carmen's best move. It's either the dips and butt smack or the crawl. Ooh, my loins.

This is day 25 and I'm hands free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.