Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ThE vIeW iS nIcE

Day 3

When I accepted the bet, it seems more hot girls started to appear around me. Either that or I am more aware of them. The more I think about them, the easier it is for my friend to win the bet. Breasts seem bigger, lips seem fuller, butts seem tighter. I feel like the time when I started to notice girls. I have calculated my 45 days and it will be May 17, 2007 before the bet is over and I have won. It doesn't look too bad, but then again I'm only on my third day. Looks like a long road of ahead of me, so I won't bore you with the details. I'll have 42 more days to do that. Be sure to check out my videos of these blog entries at youtube.com/handsfree45. Or send me a voicemail at 630.395.7000.

This is day 3 and I'm hands free.

No comments: