Tuesday, April 24, 2007

If I wErE tRaPPeD oN aN eLeVaToR...

Day 23

The question of being trapped on an elevator with someone else has been hypothesized countless of times. The logical choice would be Superman. However, choosing her:


wouldn't be a bad choice either. It appears both choices come with its perks. With Superman, I would be out of the elevator in a second, whether it be prying the elevator doors, using flight to fly out, or even cutting a hole at the bottom with his heat ray eyes. Choosing the latter has it perks too. I would...hmm...I would...I guess I would be trapped. With her. In her bikini. For hours. No one will find us. No sign of help for a while. Yeah, she wouldn't be a bad choice. Oops, I guess her top fell off and her bottoms are starting to fall.


I guess I'll have to help, hypothetically speaking.

This is day 23 and I was in Gotham City.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072063&l=48397&id=32816416

No comments: