Friday, April 6, 2007

tAbLe FoR oNe

Day 5

My friends and I went to a Bulls game tonight. I got to see the Bulls decimated the Nets in a 105-74 victory. I paid money to see millionaires throw and shoot around a basketball. I saw the luvabulls dance their routine. Let me just say, they sure kept my mind of girls, sex, and my "extracurriculars." Afterwards, I had wanted to go for some pizza, but none of my friends wanted go (figures, right?) So, I jokingly suggested that I should reserve a table for one then. Then my lady friend, Monica, said the funniest shit tonight: "Oh, that is so sad. Do they even have those?" HI-larious. So we wind up not going and we found ourselves at McD's because parking was much easier and we got a free big mac for the Bulls victory. Damn downtown with its confusing one way streets and cab drivers. Well, my table for one is ready now.

This is day 5 and I'm hands free.

No comments: