Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It'S gEtTiNg HaRdEr AnD hArDeR...

Day 10

It's getting harder and harder and I have no clue why. I have the right mindset and my head is in the right place. Shouldn't this be a piece of cake? I've resisted every temptation since a week and three days ago, but it still comes back in full force. For instance, remember my post about Rachel Specter?
Well, appearently she's in another line of commericals, the Sunsilk Color Showdown ads. She's on the brunette's side and she is hot in those ads as well. And to think I've seen the last of her in the RGX commericals. Oh, why must you torment me? Everytime I think about it, it gets harder and harder. I wish the bet would end soon. The bet, I mean, is getting to be quite hard. What else did you think I meant? You sick bastard.

This is day 10 and I'm hands free.

No comments: