Saturday, April 21, 2007

TaLeNtEd BaNaNa GiRl

Day 20

I was looking at some stuff on YouTube and I found this video of a chick shoving a banana down her throat.
That's hot. Talk about a deep throat. I loved the look on the guy's face when she took the banana down. She must be either getting a lot of practice in or she might have loose throat muscles. She is very talented and it seems ever since this video, women and men started to do similar videos of the same thing. They try to copy what she had already accomplished: to swallow an entire banana. The only thing that could be better with the video if both girls were swallowing it from each end and kiss at the end (sort of like Lady and the Tramp). That would be awesome! Oh, how I miss my alone time.

This is day 20 and I'm hands free but it is tempting...

No comments: